Shabbat at Temple Israel Long Beach is a unique, inclusive, and meaningful experience. Join us for services that are filled with beautiful, soulful, and compelling music, as well as teachings that enrich and enhance participants’ understanding of Torah. We are a community that welcomes all who enter our doors.
- Family Service – 1st Friday of the month
- Join the Temple Israel Youth Choir as its members assist our clergy in a family-friendly Shabbat experience characterized by music, dancing, and stories.
- Tot Shabbat – 4th Friday of the Month
- Tot Shabbat is a fun, informal, child-centered Shabbat Service, designed especially for children, ages newborn to early elementary school age and their loved ones. Through songs, prayers, stories, and Torah time, children of all ages are able to explore and learn.
- Got Shabbat – 4 times per year
- Is a jazz-infused musical Shabbat service, led by Kendra Cogert and the Shabbatones, offered four times each year. This service will have you dancing in the aisles!